1. How do we pay for our sessions?
Sign up online or bring a check to your session.
2. How is small group training set up?
It is set up based on the age of the player and the skill level of the player.
3. How many training sessions will my child need?
The amount your child will need will depend on the goals and aspirations of the individual player.
4. What is the trainer to player ratio in small group training?
There is a maximum of 5 players to 1 trainer.
5. How long are training sessions?
Individual training sessions are 90 minutes. Team training sessions are 2 hours.
6. What is the cancellation policy?
Appointments must be cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment or player will be charged for that session.
7. How many training sessions will my child need?
Most of our clients train all year but some of our multi-sport athletes train seasonally.
8. Is training seasonal?
No, we train all year long.